This section of the river is located south Cusco about 95km away along the valley with beautiful panorama and nature. This river is more intense with adrenaline pumping rapids Class III & IV on the Chuquicahuana section of the river we will include a safety Cataraft or Kayak, and the chance to do the zipline too. A full day with great adventure!
We will be pick up at 8:50 am from your hotel in Cusco in our private transportation will take us to our camping ground at “Cusipata river Lodge”, where we can leave our baggage. Here you will enjoy, hot showers, toilets, sauna and a comfortable dinning area.
Our Professional River guides will provide you with all the proper Rafting equipment such as helmet, wet suit, spray jacket, paddle and self-bailing raft.
After a comprehensive safety talk you will drive 10 minutes more to Chuquicahuana them we will be running exiting class III & III+. You will spend about two hours floating time, Afterwards, we finish de rafting at CUSIPATA RIVER LODGE “where a good hot lunch will be served and you can enjoy a relaxing SAUNA. And also we have a ZIPLINE with 2 cables over the Urubamba River each one from 100 mts, our return would be in the afternoon.
Included / Not included
- Transportation to the river and back
- All the rafting equipment, such as helmets, life jackets, spray jackets, wet suits, paddles & Raft.
- Professional River guides
- lunch, we can accommodate to a vegetarian diet upon request
- Photos and video upon request with an additional charge
- Safety Kayaker
- Travel insurance
- Tips to our staff
- Domestic flights
- Extra expenses due to unexpected events such natural disasters, accidents, sickness, strikes, etc.
Price: $75 per person
We recommend to bring:
- A complete set of dry clothing
- A pair of sandals or tennis shoes for the river that will get wet.
- Sun Block
- A small towel
- A bathing suit to wear under the wet suit
- A good positive mental aptitude