Mountain Bike just an hour away from Cusco up in the mountains where large plateaus with some hills, lakes, also to admire those gorgeous snowcapped mountains of the sacred valley, a full day trip accompanied by an expert tour guide and top notch equipment. Along this circuit you´ll visit the Inca circular terraces called “Moray” that was an Inca laboratory to adapt and improve the variety of food cultivated there, and later to visit also the large Salt mines “Maras”. A cultural and fun tour to enjoy at its best.
We are leaving of Cusco at around 8 am, for our 50 minutes ride to the village of Chinchero (Cruz pata town) where we start our ride. Passing the lagoon of Huaypo we´ll arrive at the Archaeological Park of Moray, where we stay for more or less 30 minutes to enjoy the beauty of nature and archaeology. This part of the tour is very attractive because of its permanent ups and downs. Continuing our trip we arrive at Maras, after a 30 hour downhill ride, go on riding to the terraces of salt below Maras and then again a downhill 15 minutes approx., arriving in the Sacred Valley, where we end our tour at approximately. 3.00 To 3.30pm. Transport to Cusco arriving 4.30 to 5.00.
Included / Not included
- Transportation round trip
- Bicycle for Cross Country, from Suspension RST 120mm, Disc brakes, System Shimano helmet and gloves
- Professional guide English-Spanish
- Medical kit and bike tools
- Tourist ticket BTG s/ 70 soles ($20 which is also valid to visit other important ruins) and Salt mines s/ 10 soles ($3).
- Travel insurance
- Extra expenses due to problems that are out of our control.
PRICE 2021 $60 per person
- To Bring: small backpack, sportswear, mineral water, sunscreen, sunglasses, rain jacket, camera.