We´ll be taking care of you as soon as you land in Lima-Peru, for this whole essence trip you will be able to enjoy the history of the great Inca civilization and other different important attractions. After Cusco and Machu Picchu we will transport you to Puno Lake Titicaca, the highest navigable lake in the world with around 12,467ft or 3,800 mts. Lake Titicaca is so immense and largest too that looks like an ocean with great background of the snowcapped mountains in the distance, that also you´ll visit the floating island made of reeds and Taquile island where people from ancient cultures still keep their old traditions and their peculiar way of living.
Arrival at Lima airport, our representative will meet you, assistance and transfer to your selected hotel in the nice district Miraflores-Lima, rest of day to relax.
Day 2: Flight to Cusco
Arrival in the morning at Cusco airport, assistance by our representative there and transfer to your hotel.
In the afternoon by 1.30pm the Cusco city and ruins: Sacsayhuaman fortress, the cathedral of Cusco, Koricancha sun temple, Qenqo and Puca pucara ruins, from 1.30 to 6pm. Hotel in Cusco
The sacred valley to visit Pisac ruins, after Pisac artisan market, later drive through the Urubamba valley, after lunch the visit to Ollantaytambo fortress. later a train to Machu picchu town for a hotel there. Meals: breakfast and lunch
Early in the morning your guide will take you for the tour of Machu Picchu, then later in the afternoon the train back to Cusco. Meals:breakfast
A free day to explore Cusco by yourself, with chance to visit some good museums (we provide you those tickets for some specific museums) also you can visit the main food market “San Pedro” or a visit to the artist district “San Blas” etc. meals: breakfast
Hotel in Cusco.
Pick up from your hotel to be transferred to the very comfortable tour bus getting to Puno city and its Lake Titicaca.
In this Bus tour you will stop 3 times along the way for visits of Pre-Inca ruins called Pucara, later a stop at the highest pass “La raya”(4,300mts) to observe the glaciar of the Andes and great scenery of the hig plateaus, thoundasds of Alpacas grazing, later a stop for a restaurant for lunch. In the same bus there will a tour guide explaining history and other topics along the way.
Arrive in Puno city by 5.30pm and transfer to your hotel. Meals: breakfast, lunch
Day 07: Puno-Lake Titicaca tour
Early in the Morning you will be transferred to the Dock where you’ll board the boat after a while you will visit Uros floating island where those communities have been living for centuries in islands made of reed! And to learn how they live there.
After you will navigate quite journey to Taquile island that certainly is amazing they have their rules and traditions from ancient times.
Later in the afternoon back to the mainland Puno Hotel.meals: Breakfast
Day 08: Sillustani Grave Towers-later to airport
In the morning we will take you to the Sillustani grave towers where Inca and pre-Inca civilizations chief where buried on astonishing towers and later, you will be taken to the airport, where you can take your flight to Lima. Meals: Breakfast
End of our services.
Included / Not included
- All tours and assistance that are in this itinerary
- All Hotels mentioned in itinerary.
- All entrances tickets to the touristic sites.
- Professional tour guides English/Spanish
- All meals mentioned in itinerary
- All transfers and transportations to/from hotel, train and buses for the tours too.
- All the protocols of strict bio-safety against Covid 19 along the whole trip at hotels, transportations, touristic sites.
- Travel insurance
- Domestic flights, unless requested.
- Entrance ticket to amazon national park ($32 per person) kids under 5 years old don´t pay entrance ticket.
- Tips to staff
- Extra expenses due to unexpected events that are out of our control, such strikes, natural disasters, sickness or accidents during the trip etc.
NOTE: WE HAVE ALL THE PROTOCOLS OF BIO-SAFETY STRICTLY SET IN ALL OUR OPERATIONS, SUCH THE USE OF ALL TRANSPORTATIONS, HOTELS CONDITIONS, ALL RESTAURANTS PART OF THE TRIP, OUR ASSITANCE STAFF, TOUR GUIDES THAT WILL MAKE SURE EVERY MOMENT THE GOOD HIGHIENIC CONDITIONS AT ITS UTMOST.
According to the types of hotels and number of clients we will get a very good deal for this complete package tour, so please contact us.
We recommend the following to bring:
- The same passport that you booked in for this trip, if you ave a new one, then please bring both.
- The temperature in the highlands Cusco and Puno are during the day from 20 to 24C or 70 to 77F, but for the night’s temperatures drop down to between 5 to 10C or from 41 to 50F.
- Warm and light clothes
- Sometimes might be some temporal rain, so bring waterproof clothes
- Tennis or hiking boots
- Mosquito repellent mainly for Machu Picchu forest
- Own altitude pills in case of altitude sickness, though our tour guides will help too.