The essence of Peru, we´ll be taking care of you as soon as you land in Lima-Peru, for this whole essence trip you will be able to enjoy the history of the great Inca civilization. In Cusco the magnificent fortress Sacsayhuaman, the most important temple Koricancha or temple of the sun, the cathedral, on the sacred valley the grandiose Pisac ruins, Inca city Ollantaytambo etc, and finally the highlight Machu Picchu Inca citadel, and to complete it, the now popular rainbow mountain with its magnificent scenery of the snowcapped mountains of the Andes too.
Arrival at Lima airport, our representative will meet you, assistance and transfer to your selected hotel in the nice district Miraflores-Lima, rest of day to relax.
Flight to Cusco
We transfer you back to Lima airport for your domestic flight to Cusco.
Arrival in the morning at Cusco airport, assistance by our representative there and transfer to your hotel.
In the afternoon by 1.30pm the Cusco city and ruins: Sacsayhuaman fortress, the cathedral of Cusco, Koricancha sun temple, Qenqo and Puca pucara ruins, from 1.30 to 6pm. Hotel in Cusco
The sacred valley to visit Pisac ruins, after Pisac artisan market, later drive through the Urubamba valley, after lunch the visit to Ollantaytambo fortress. later a train to Machu Picchu town for a hotel there. Meals: breakfast and lunch
Machu Picchu. Early in the morning your guide will take you for the tour of Machu Picchu, then later in the afternoon the train back to Cusco. Meals: breakfast
Option: to stay overnight in Machu Picchu town for next day to climb the Huaynapicchu mountain or hike to the Sungate and Inca bridge etc.
A free day to explore Cusco by yourself, with chance to visit some good museums (we provide you those tickets for some specific museums) also you can visit the main food market “San Pedro” or a visit to the artist district “San Blas” etc. meals: breakfast
Hotel in Cusco.
Early in the morning pick up for the full day trip to the Rainbow mountain, it will take about 3 hours to get there, breakfast included, a hike of 1 ½ hour uphill to finally reach 5,100mts or 16,732ft. good rest there and time to appreciate the whole panorama of the Andes, glaciers, the highest snowcapped mountain “Ausangate 6,180mts) and the famous rainbow mountains with its amazing natural colors due to the different minerals oxidations there. Back to Cusco city by 5-6pm.
Transfer to Cusco airport for your domestic flight back to Lima.
Optional: Lima city tour and 1 more night in Lima.
End of our services.
Included / Not included
- All tours and assistance that are in this itinerary
- All Hotels mentioned in itinerary.
- All entrances tickets to the touristic sites.
- Professional tour guides English/Spanish
- All meals mentioned in itinerary
- All transfers and transportations to/from hotel, train and buses for the tours too.
- All the protocols of strict bio-safety against Covid 19 along the whole trip at hotels, transportations, touristic sites.
- Travel insurance
- Domestic flights, unless requested.
- Entrance ticket to amazon national park ($32 per person) kids under 5 years old don´t pay entrance ticket.
- Tips to staff
- Extra expenses due to unexpected events that are out of our control, such strikes, natural disasters, sickness or accidents during the trip etc.
NOTE: WE HAVE ALL THE PROTOCOLS OF BIO-SAFETY STRICTLY SET IN ALL OUR OPERATIONS, SUCH THE USE OF ALL TRANSPORTATIONS, HOTELS CONDITIONS, ALL RESTAURANTS PART OF THE TRIP, OUR ASSITANCE STAFF, TOUR GUIDES THAT WILL MAKE SURE EVERY MOMENT THE GOOD HIGHIENIC CONDITIONS AT ITS UTMOST.
According to the types of hotels and number of clients we will get a very good deal for this complete package tour, so please contact us.
We recommend the following to bring:
- The same passport that you booked in for this trip, if you ave a new one, then please bring both.
- The temperature in the highlands Cusco and Puno are during the day from 20 to 24C or 70 to 77F, but for the night’s temperatures drop down to between 5 to 10C or from 41 to 50F.
- Warm and light clothes
- Sometimes might be some temporal rain, so bring waterproof clothes
- Tennis or hiking boots
- Mosquito repellent mainly for Machu Picchu forest
- Own altitude pills in case of altitude sickness, though our tour guides will help too.