Surrounded by the Peruvian Andes, Cusco the capital of the Inca empire, It has become a major tourist destination because of the remains of those beautiful and impressive Incan Palaces, some temples still being preserved, great museums, the main square with all its colonial architecture, with wooden balconies, arches, cobbled roads, all buildings with their red tiled roof, and amazing colonial churches all over that houses splendid art, selected restaurants offering the great Peruvian cuisine, and many other options to do around the city.
Pick up time by 1.30pm, with our tour guide and the comfortable transportation we will take oyu to visit the following very interesting sites, Temple of Koricancha or temple of the Sun, later the Cathedral of Cusco, Sacsayhuamn fortress, Qenqo sanctuary, Puca Pucara, and Tambomachay. Back in your hotel by 6pm.
Included / Not included
- Briefing provided of pre-departure information
- Professional tour guide
- All entrances tickets
- Oxygen bottle and first aid kit
Does not include:
- Meals not mentioned
- Health insurance
- Domestic flights
- Extra expenses due to delays or problems that we cannot handle, however we´ll do our best to help our clients to find solutions to any setbacks during the trip.
$ to join a group
Price for a private service: $ per person, minimum 2 people.
We recommend to bring:
- Light and warm clothes, thick jackets
- Hiking boots
- Waterproof gear
- Water bottle
- Walking poles (only if you have problem with knees or back problems)