Nazca Lines 1 days tour
In this exclusive itinerary we have, you will avoid traveling the long 7 hours bus drive to Nazca town and 7 hours back to Lima.
In this itinerary, you just travel 3 hours to Pisco town where you will have a long flight and much more to see of those enigmatic lines.
we can fix for you within one day, the flight over the Nazca lines, either by comfortable tourist bus or private car, a 3 hours’ drive to Pisco town where we fix you to board a modern and comfortable Cessna grand caravan plane, and to do a longer flight: 1.40 hours, where you can see much more of those enigmatic and still mysterious lines, in total, 15 geoglyphs:
- The whale
- The compass
- The monkey
- The hummingbird
- The sider
- The astronaut
- The parrot
- The gannet
- The hands
- The tree
- The star
- The condor
- The dog
- The hummingbird of Palpa town.
And after the flight, a 3 hours’ drive back to Lima city.
Nazca lines and Ballestas island tour, two days tour.
This tour start by leaving Lima city for a 3 ½ hours drive to Pisco town to do the Ballestas island and Paracas reserve in the morning. Then later in the afternoon a 4 hours drive to Nazca town where you will spend a night in a hotel there. The 2nd day you will be able to do the flight over the Nazca lines and also to visit the ancient cemetery of Chauchilla, all in the morning, then later in the afternoon a tourist bus back to Lima (6 ½ hours drive)
Includes: Nazca Lines 1 days tour
- Transportation from hotel in Lima to tourist Bus station
- Assistance at arrival in Pisco airport
- Flight in a Cessna Caravan plane for the Nazca lines sighting
- Airport tax
- Lunch in Pisco town
- Transfer to Bus station for travel back to Lima, and private transportation from bus station to your hotel.
Not included: Nazca Lines 1 days tour
- Other meals except those mentioned in itinerary
- Extra expenses due to bad conditions of weather
Price: on request according to the type of hotel in Nazca town.
Please contact us
The way to Pisco town which is only 3 hours’ drive by a comfortable tourist bus, and usually leaves very early in the morning by 4 or 5 am, when you get to Pisco airport, sometimes the weather is not appropriate and have to wait for a while, fortunately usually is fine.
The average temperature south Lima can be around 20 to 27 Celsius.
This flight is more expensive than the one taken in Nazca town because it takes longer flight with much more figures to see.
You need to show your passport for registration at the airport.
Why Scenic Peru?
- We are a local tour operator in Cusco Peru
- Highly specialized on trekking and expeditions.
- Small groups.
- Professional and licensed tour leader, with degree in history, archeology and well trained to handle emergency situations and first aid.
- We are well committed for all Safety issues.
- Our cooks are well constantly trained to provide the most delicious meals.
- 24 hours for customer service.
- Top notch camping gear.
- Highly committed to protect the environment.
- Our porters are the best ever well-treated.
- We truly support with social projects for the Andean villages where our porters come from, specially supporting their schools.