Cusco, Valley, Machu Picchu 5 Days / 4 Nights
Cusco, Valley, Machu Picchu 5 days/4nights, In this excelent package trip, includes a Cusco city tour, a Sacred Valley tour, and Machu picchu 1 day visit, and 1 day free in Cusco to visit museums, or to the main Food market “San Pedro” or to visit the artist distric “San Blas” etc. Or instead an optional 2nd visit of Machu Picchu for its detours (entrances tickets not included, but we can fix it with additonal charges), in case you want to explore more , to the sungate, or to the inca bridge, or to climb the challening peak Huaynapicchu for spectacular views of the whole surroundings of the amazon and snowcapped mountains, as well as to aprecciate those incredible building the inca built up there!
Arrival in the morning at Cusco airport, where our representative will assit you there and transfer to your hotel.
In the afternoon the Cusco city and ruins: Sacsayhuaman fortress, the cathedral of Cusco, Koricancha sun temple, Qenqo and Puca pucara ruins, from 1.30 to 6pm
The sacred valley to visit Pisac ruins, after Pisac artisan market, later drive through the Urubamba valley, after lunch the visit to Ollantaytambo fortress. later a train to Machu picchu town for a hotel there. (B)
Early in the morning your guide will take you for the tour of Machu Picchu, then later in the afternoon the train back to Cusco. (B)
A free day to explore Cusco by yourself, with chance to visit some good museums (we provide you those tickets for some specif museums) also you can visit the main food market “San pedro” or a visit to the artist distric “San Blas” etc. (B)
Hotel in Cusco.
pick up from your hotel to be transferred to Cusco airport for your flight to Lima or to an extension to Lake Titicaca or to the Amazon tour etc.(B)
*Or perhaps a one more day in Cusco for you to explore by yourself, some of the good museums, a visit to Cusco main food market “San Pedro” or a visit to the artist district San Blas etc.
In this package tour you can modify it with other chances to do:
- White water rafting in Urubamba River.
- The southern valley to see Tipon ancient Incas water fountains best engineering there, Pikillacta pre-inca city, and Andahuayllilas ancient chapel,
- Mountain bike or ATVs tours.
- Gastronomy tour of Peruvian cuisine and you learn how to cook those delicious top Peruvian dishes. Etc.
- A visit to “la tierra de los Yachaqs” where we take you in a private tour to the remote villages up in the mountains where the real Inca´s descendants are, to show their customs, their agricultural activities how they work on the land, or rituals to the mother earth, or their ancient technic of weavings ad the use of natural Dyes, etc.
- 2 Nights’ accommodation at a selected hotel in Cusco, 1 night in the sacred valley, and 1 night in Machu Picchu town.
- In and out transfers
- All applicable taxes
- Bilingual guided tours (english / spanish)
- Entrance fees for the excursions mentioned above
- Lunch at the Sacred Valley and Aguas Calientes, other meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Train tickets Cusco – Aguas Calientes – Cusco
- Bus tickets Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes.
- International and Domestic flights (Lima / Cusco / Lima)
- Airport taxes
- Baggage excess
- entrances tickets to Machu picchu for the 2nd day
- Alcoholic drinks, soda or bottled mineral water
- Personal expenses
- International or National personal telephone calls
- Additional nights for bad weather o flight cancellation
- Snacks , Laundry
price: $645 to join a group of maximum 16 people. with Hotels 3 stars: “Prisma” or “El Puma” or similar, optional upgrading, just contact us for another better deal.
How to get there: a domestic flight from Lima, 1 hour flight; also coming from Lake Titicaca by tourist bus, or coming from amazon tour Tambopata (35 minutes flight)
Weather: around 24-27C at daytime, and 5-12 C at nights.
You need to bring:
- To carry original passport for train, hotels, and entrance to MP
- Sunblock, mosquito repellent, sunglasses, light and warm clothing as temperature drops from day to night.
- Rain gear.