Fascinating circuit for mountain biking; We can appreciate the flora and fauna of the Andes of Peru; Where the impressive Sacred Valley of the Incas, and snow-capped mountains, great scenery!
We are leaving of Cusco at around 8 am, for our 50 minutes ride to the village of Chinchero (Cruz pata town) where we start our ride. Passing the lagoon of Huaypo we´ll arrive at the Archaeological Park of Moray, where we stay for more or less 30 minutes to enjoy the beauty of nature and archaeology. This part of the tour is very attractive because of its permanent ups and downs. Continuing our trip we arrive at Maras, after a 30 hour downhill ride, go on riding to the terraces of salt below Maras and then again a downhill 15 minutes approx., arriving in the Sacred Valley, where we end our tour at approximately. 3.00 To 3.30pm. Transport to Cusco arriving 4.30 to 5.00.
- Transportation round trip
- Bicycle for Cross Country, from Suspension RST 120mm, Disc brakes, System Shimano helmet and gloves
- Professional guide english-spanish
- Medical kit and bike tools
- Tourist ticket BTG s/ 70 soles ($20 which is also valid to visit other important ruins) and Salt mines s/ 10 soles ($3).
- To Bring: small backpack, sportswear, mineral water, sunscreen, sunglasses, rain jacket, camera.
PRICE 2017 $60 per person.